Friday, July 5, 2013

July

I am attempting to maintain my almost 15 pound loss for the month of July.  I am a little worried however as I go on vacation soon and gone will be my structured, planned days of eating and exercising.  I'm not really doing anything for vacation either, which while relaxing, scares me because I eat when I'm bored, reading, alone, watching TV, awake....  You get the idea.

I will still be planning some of my meals and I have no snacks in my house, so that's a start.  It's all of those hours I will have free.  Spare-time and I have had issues over the years.  I will have to think of this as my next challenge.

I just don't want to keep losing the same weight over and over.  I have been in the 180's three times in the past 12 years.  I am done with that!  I'm going to spend the next few days trying to figure out what went wrong the other times and not repeat that.  Hopefully....

No comments:

Post a Comment